99.5 WCRB All Classical live
99.5 WCRB All Classical
Eugene Ormandy, Isaac Stern & The Philadelphia Orchestra - Little Suite from the 'Anna Megdalena Notebook': I. Menuett in G Major, BWV Anh. 114

Eugene Ormandy, Isaac Stern & The Philadelphia Orchestra 22 hours ago
Anne-Sophie Mutter, André Previn & Staatskapelle Dresden - Piano Quintet in A Major, Op. 114, D. 667 "The Trout": I. Allegro vivace

Piano Quintet in A Major, Op. 114, D. 667 "The Trout": I. Allegro vivace

Anne-Sophie Mutter, André Previn & Staatskapelle Dresden 22 hours ago
Chicago Symphony Orchestra - The Voyevoda, Op. 78 (Symphonic Ballad)

The Voyevoda, Op. 78 (Symphonic Ballad)

Chicago Symphony Orchestra 23 hours ago
Thibaut Garcia - Suite Española No. 1, Op. 47: V. Asturias (Leyenda) [Arr. Chassain for Guitar]

Suite Española No. 1, Op. 47: V. Asturias (Leyenda) [Arr. Chassain for Guitar]

Categories:  Classical
Rating:

Frequencies 99.5 WCRB All Classical

Lowell: 99.5 FM

Top Songs

Last 7 days:

1. Boston Baroque & Martin Pearlman - Concerto grosso in A Major, Op. 6 No. 11, HWV 329: II. Allegro

2. London Baroque - Sonata for two Violins and continuo No. 1 in A Major: IV. Allegro

3. Donald Armstrong & New Zealand Chamber Orchestra - Sinfonia No. 5 in G Major: I. Allegro

4. Christophe Coin - Cantate "Bleib Bei Uns, Denn Es Will Abend", BWV 6: III. Choral "Ach, bleib bei uns, Herr Jesu Christ"

5. Orchestre de l'Opéra Bastille & Myung Whun Chung - Carmen Suite: Séguedille

6. Jose Antonio Escobar - Preludio No. 1

7. Bournemouth Sinfonetta - St. Paul's Suite, Op. 29, No. 2: I. Jig

8. Amsterdam Baroque Orchestra, Monica Huggett, Ton Koopman & Johann Sebastian Bach - "Der Himmel Lacht! Die Erde Jubilieret" BWV 31: Sonata

9. Leonard Slatkin & BBC Concert Orchestra - Our Town

10. Christophe Coin - Cantate "Bleib Bei Uns, Denn Es Will Abend", BWV 6: I. Choral " Bleib bei uns, denn es will Abend werden"

Last 30 days:

4. Nicholas Collon - Reynardine

5. Murray Perahia - Goldberg Variations, BWV 988: Quodlibet

6. Amsterdam Baroque Orchestra, Monica Huggett, Ton Koopman & Johann Sebastian Bach - "Der Himmel Lacht! Die Erde Jubilieret" BWV 31: Sonata

7. John Eliot Gardiner, English Baroque Soloists, Bernarda Fink & David Watkin - Brandenburg Concerto No. 3 in G major, BWV 1048: I. [Allegro]

8. Akademie für Alte Musik Berlin - Larghetto cantabile in D Major & Fugue, K. 405/5 (after J.S. Bach, BWV 874: The Well-Tempered Clavier, Book II)

9. Bournemouth Sinfonetta - St. Paul's Suite, Op. 29, No. 2: I. Jig

10. Chicago Chamber Musicians - 5 Pieces en Trio: I. Allegro Vivo

Contacts

Social networks

Comments

Install

Discover radio stations by genre

Filter radio by location